SailPoint IdentityIQ Subject Matter Expert
CyberIAM is looking for well-rounded IdentityIQ Subject Matter Expert who is passionate about delivering Identity Access Management services to large corporate organisations.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the cloud. The position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
- Deliver Identity Access Management processes including Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access Request, System Connectors, RBAC.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Customer requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
- 3+ years of SailPoint IdentityIQ experience.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
- Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
- Competitive pay
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities.
- Regular training and opportunities provided.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel. We have Positions available in both Chester and London.