CyberIAM is a fast growing, highly reputable Cyber Security Company who specialise in Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management. At CyberIAM we work with some of the largest organisations in the world ranging from Global Banks, Law Enforcement, Retail, Insurance, Telecoms, Transport, Education and Manufacturing.
We are currently seeking experienced PAM experts in the market to join our fast-growing company working on high level of detailed implementations in the IAM and PAM space.
Functions of the role
- Serve as a technology subject matter expert for external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, in creating a technology domain roadmap
- Work with operational product owners and various peer teams to integrate Secure Password Vaulting systems and related technologies with end client’s platforms to protect and manage the credentials of critical systems. (Privileged accounts used by applications)
- Write scripts or code that will help with customization of the PIM products. The scripting and coding will involve (but not limited to) shell scripting, java, .net.
- Perform product evaluation, testing and certification of such secure vaulting systems. This involves system architectural design and subject matter expertise
- Ensure that all PIM security products meet or exceed the clients internal and regulatory requirements.
- Produce documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the product.
- Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools related to vaulting services.
- Ensure that all integration of functions and tools meet the end client’s standards.
- Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in an Engineering role in technology
- Minimum of 1 full implementation Experience in implementations and configurations of IAM/PAM systems
- Password/Credential vaulting technologies
Required (expert level) : CyberArk suite of products PAS, PSM,CPM development
- Windows operating systems (Windows System Administration skills preferred)
- Experience writing & managing code developed in any of the following languages Powershell, Beanshell, c#, or java
- Hands-on experience working across various cloud environments that include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service offerings
- Access Management products and solutions preferred: Active Directory Servers/SailPoint Technologies
- Overall experience in all aspects of IAM is strongly desirable (especially good understanding of (OKTA and SailPoint)
- Good understanding of cloud-based platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements of end clients.
- Proven track record of operational process changes and improvement aptitude for innovation and troubleshooting skills.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- AXA healthcare
- Enhanced Holiday package 25 days + Bank holidays
- Private pension 4% employer contribution
- Bonus structure of up to 15% of your Annual salary
- Structured Training programs and a width of certifications offered
- Casual dress code
- Social fund,